OT: GT4 Lotus Carlton update.

For anyone looking for one there's one in the early '90s used lot on Day 284.

Reply to
Depresion

Which means i can get the brother to buy the game, yey :-D

Reply to
Chet

Oh will have to look :)

Gotta love the way used cars change as the days go by, like Swiss Tonys car lot :)

Reply to
Ronny

"Playing GT4 is like, well, it's like making love to a beautiful woman...." etc etc

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

I'm well past that day, when another comes up, i'll have it, and let you all know about it :)

Reply to
DanTXD

There's one much earlier, but I was absolutely broke!

Reply to
DervMan

I picked up the first one but I can't remember the date of it.

Reply to
Depresion

got it, skitty, the M5 is fun too, 720hp M5.....

anyone who plays with ASM and TCS enabled is a child...

Reply to
Theo

Most cars handle much better with them off. (apart for some reason the SLR and that understeers like mad even with 850bhp. Looks like a fish, goes like a fish steers like a cow.)

Reply to
Depresion

My Volvo 240 drifts :)

And showers sparks when i brake heavily :D

Reply to
DanTXD

i was gonna buy it but its dissapeared now... :)

got a tuning cars mazda rx7 tuned jobby, best car so far for me...

Reply to
Theo

Mines up to about 580bhp now. I think the cars change every 20-25 days.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Connolly

I think it's every 7. Also keep a look out for day 693 or 694 as that's the last week and there are apparently (well in the Jap and US versions) special black race cars in the used lots just for that week, IIRC you need around 9m credits to get them all.

Reply to
Depresion

Keep checking back, there will be another ;)

Reply to
DanTXD