[OT] Hand Controls and Stuff...

I've been amused by the sight of "more than one" Paeton W12 pottering around London with a LT sign in the back saying "Pre book only". I guess these are people pulling the minicab scam to avoid congestion charging.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The LS may be loaded with kit, but that interior just screams 'posh minicab'. No soul or character.

Reply to
SteveH

It is however grossly inappropriate, has room for a wheelchair, several cheshire-cat grinned mates and the dog and has a suitably large engine.

Fit a PTO with a generator and it can power the dialysis machine/infusion pump and an oven for baking space cakes.

Nice.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

W211 E55AMG Supercharged - yours from around 18k if you look hard, when you find one I'll go collect it for you.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Ahhha - I thought you just didn't like me or want to email me back, meh... :)

Reply to
DervMan

Well it's already been said - but keep your chin up. Kinda sucks about losing the skylights too 'cos they're ace...

Reply to
DervMan

Heh, but an S-Class, XJ, A8, 7-series or Phaeton would do it so much better.

Reply to
SteveH

In my case it helped me get sleep when the students in the halls flat next door wanted to party.

Reply to
Elder

I know nothing about such things as this weed of which you talk.

Reply to
Pete M

You're thinking RX8, not RX7. You can get RX7 autos but I'd expect problems getting a wheelchair in and out of them. Should be much easier with an '8.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

" "

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yes I meant RX8....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

And I've never stopped for a drive-thru Burger King meal with an extra regular cheeseburger to eat in the traffic, on the way home. :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMann

so you do that too eh ;-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

LOL!

I'm trying to cut down, actually - been a good few weeks since I've had any form of fast food (though is a fridge full of ready meals really that much better??)

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Someone told me the other day that the only reason MuckDonalds put gherkins on most of the burgers is to keep the total sugar level low enough to stop their burgers being classed as "Desserts".

How true that is, I don't know.

Reply to
Pete M

Make cakes, put it in yogurt, sprinkle over pizza etc. etc.

Reply to
Doki

Chips'n'cheese Steak sandwich more chips'n'cheese

Now, how many weeks ago was that? Oh yes, one.

Tim S Kemp

It's a good excuse to get a fresh one though - "no gherkin please"

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

pizza.... now there's an idea.

Reply to