[OT] Hand Controls and Stuff...

You would recognise it as pringles.

Reply to
Elder

Yup. The review replies say, it's just a toyota. Like is still like the Clarkson piss take of it is just an expensive beetle.

Reply to
Elder

Unfortunatley, while I try to eat healthy, chips and cheese for lunch is pretty much close to a diet food for me.

Reply to
Elder

A little extra cheese helps with it to bring out whatever the active ingredient is, or so I've been told ;-) Or you could just make good old fashioned "Leary crackers" - couple of crackers with some grated cheese on one of them, liberally sprinkled with this weed (of which I know nothing). Stick the other cracker on top, and stick it in a hot oven for 5 or so mins. Alternatively, zap it in the microwave for 30 secs to 1 min. Tastes better in the oven, so I'm told

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

LOL - food served from vans is part and parcel of events like that - I was more going on about drive-thru fast food chains :-)

BTW, that amusingly does look like ketchup's dripping from my mouth. I'm fairly certain that it is actually on the van....

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Fuck me, they must have been quiet. When I was in halls your best hope of getting any sleep was being more pissed than they were.

Reply to
Doki

Ah, right, as you were.

Reply to
Pete M

These guys would party for 3-5 days solid. Booze wouldn't do it. But a decent sized bifta would put me out within the hour and I would wake up in the morning without a hangover.

Reply to
Elder

I have received no mail from you? Not to any of my accounts...?

Reply to
DanB

Cheers dude. Yea I love the skylights :-( Especially the one over my bed. If you have tried to mail me btw I honestly haven't received it. Send it to dan at dan on the run (all one word) dot com :-)

Reply to
DanB

You got me. I'm feeling too lazy to check my Sent Items box.

Reply to
DervMan

Stop smoking it and your memory might come back. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston