OT: Kittens

Waaaaay off topic, but does anybody have any kittens for a good home?

Reply to
DervMan

What's the matter? Too tight to buy a turkey this year? :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Naw, they're for his juggling act after the christmas pud.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

D'oh, I should try the Cantonese just up t'road! :)

Reply to
DervMan

Dreadful vehicle. The Regal was much more fun.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sounds like a fair swap.

Reply to
Networkguy

Heh!

Reply to
DervMan

I've got kittens but i'm keepin 'em :)

Reply to
Chet

Is there a PDSA(or whatever it's called) in York? As well as the charity shops they do have hospitals. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a kitten that needs a good home, RSPCA might be worth contacting. At this time of the year they will want to make sure you don't want one just for Christmas though.

Reply to
rp

Hrm, there is a green kitten that comes to York that is mighty nice....

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

Not the Beardmore Bros V8 one perchance?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Wait till after Christmas and there will be heaps. You might even save one of the poor little bastards from a sack and brick and a trip to the river.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Wow. That must be quick.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Proper prostreet chassis with tubbed back end and a rover V8 ISTR

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Dya know, I cannot remember for the life of me who runs it.. Be chuffed if I can find their name in the results...

Sure has some v8 action though.

Reply to
Carl Smith

:)