OT: Mobile phone recommendations

I've had a k750i for 18 months. All the SE phones with joysticks can be temperamental if you expose them to a lot of dust - and dust can get inside the screen. Other than that, they're good. Pretty quick to use and the camera's good for snaps.

Reply to
Doki

i've had a k750 and currently have a W810 i love my W810 and only got it cos the joystick pissed me off on the K750 so glad i did though as the W810 is so much better for MP3's ect. i never use my ipod anymore cos my phone can do all that and better too! the headphones that came with my W810 are excellent too! dunno what i'll upgrade to after my W810 probably another W series though...

Reply to
Vamp

Uh huh, keep talking...

Cool. Yup, definitely interested. Drop me a mail a,k,kirbyATdur,ac,uk

Not a huge issue for me - I'll still be using my 'pod nano for the musics.

Cheers dude. ATC

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Cheers for that. Yup, the k800 looks to be the way to go. Just need Ronny to get his finger out... :P

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Funny, that's what I'm using too. Our standard is a 6822 which is a POS; loads of collegues have problems with theirs. I used mine for a day, until I got home when I swapped the SIM card into my trusty 6230i and put the 6822 into my desk drawer. It has stayed there ever since.

We're switching from Orange to Vodafone soon; not good, they don't perform as well as Orange round here. And I wonder what POS phone they'll give me to use...

Reply to
Abo

I've recently got a Samsung D900 - seems to work fine although I can't comment on the blootoof thing as I don't use that.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Hehe I did get my "!finger" out in the end :)

Reply to
Ronny

Yes indeedy. Almost dropped it in the bath last night 8-( Fortunately my lightening reflexes meant that I merely ended up knocking it into the laundry basket instead. Phew.

Anyway I am still chuffed with it - ta muchly.

Reply to
Albert T Cone