[OT] Office 2007

Great, Office 2007 has just automatically installed on my company laptop. Now it 'works' at about 1/3 of the speed it did with Office 2003 on it, I can't understand what to do with Word and Outlook is completely broken...

And all my custom stuff has disappeared from MS Project.

Reply to
Abo

It's bollocks.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

I don't know that yet, it hasn't worked long enough for me to find out how crap it is

Reply to
Abo