Shiva (keys)

Can anyone tell me how to get hold of Shiva? I am trying to get some keys made up for a 63 Cruiser. I can't get thru using e-mail. thanks

Reply to
studehdtp53

yes? ASSUMING your email is on this, you should get my NEW addy taht someone wont change on Studebakers.com...grr

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Reply to
John Poulos

Or just go back to XP and resolve all of your problems.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

wuups.. takes a new program.. costs umteen zillion dolars and will be available on the 15th full moon of some eyar... LOLOL heard NOTHING good about Vista so far --Shiva--

Reply to
me

Bought a new laptop. Needed MS Office right away. Downloaded the 2007 trial version of Office.

Holy Shit what a piece of crap!

They totally changed all the user interface. I have spent almost 20 years learning to become very productive on PCs. the last 10 years or so I have used Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook about 9 hours per day.

All the menus are gone or changed. How stupid is that?

It's like Ford deciding to swap the location of the gas and brake pedal, add a joystick instead of a steering wheel and change the turn signal lever to a rocker switch.

I dumped it and actually bought a copy of office 2003.

MD

Reply to
Mark Dunning

Reply to