OT: OMFG Suprnova is dead.

Those who know what it is, will know how bad that is.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

You mean cos you can't thieve music and DVDs anymore?

Reply to
Conor

Ridiculous idea for a law that but the MPAA have the $$$ to buy of the US government. No doubt if it becomes law there will be people who say it's a good thing to prosecute people when they flout it.

Reply to
Depresion

Not everything on Torrent lst sites is copyright. Lots of linux stuff, open source windows stuff, and freely given graphics and music is distributed that way.

Hell, I regularly download whole OSs that way.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I use torrent sites regularly for linux updates/ISO's

Reply to
Mason