OT: Paging jackhackettuk

Further listening to the HP suggests that it's the PSU fan that's noisy.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I'll get a replacement for you this week.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Ithankewe. I may actually be interested in another one as this one seems to be working out alright...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Like I said, one can never have too many PCs. ;-)

Let me know if you do... still got a few I can lay my hands on at the moment.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk