OT:Programming

Way off topic here, but a long shot, I am looking for someone who has free time and knows someone who can programme, I am looking into making a mod for bf2, a real ghetto version to start with but in time become better, the game is BF2 (battlefield2) and we are trying to code a CTF function for it (capture the flag) anyone who knows any programming can help, 3 people are working on it at the moment, getting the map together etc, but we need someone who knows or will learn the way bf2 is coded, and to change a few things.

If you know anyone can you give me a shout please :) it's a free development,

Cheers

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny