OT: Second hand PC hardware

Anyone got any bright ideas on where I might find vaguely speedy PC hardware (ie, P4ish, around a gig of ram) going cheap, p'raps being flung out by a business upgrading? Most second hand stuff on fleabay etc. seems to stupidly expensive as to be a complete waste of time compared to a cheap new box...

Reply to
Doki

Try the private sales ads in 'Micro Mart'. I often see bargains in there, but no doubt you'd have to be quick to get them. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Reply to
David Billington

These guys

be pretty good but don't expect miracles.

Reply to
Elder

What kind of budget do you have?

Reply to