Ideas as where to find......

Hi all;

We have an '84 Rabbit GTI. I would like to know if someone has a wiring harness for sale?

We also need some transmission linkage parts. We have gone through the yards in our area but there are very few, if any, Rabbits here.

Thanks

Craig R. Bowers snipped-for-privacy@craignet.com

Rosamond, Ca.

Dad, Husband, Pilot, All around nice guy.

Reply to
Craig R. Bowers

What transmission linkage parts do you need? the shift rods with the plastic ends are still available new and inexpensively.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

BTW drop me a line with specific shift linkage needs, I may still have some pieces around here, although I think I tossed them all in the trunk of my Scirocco when I sold it.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I make an upgraded transmission linkage kit, replaces almost all the stock plastic parts with an all-metal, fully-adjustable linkage:

Roger Brown

What I need is called a selector lever. It's the thing that the rod from the gear shift goes to. Shaped with an open box that has a tube that the shifter rod goes into.

Thanks. Craig R. Bowers '84 Rabbit GTI

Reply to
Craig R. Bowers

That is part of the stock linkage. Most any junkyard would have donor vehicles or you can get a new one from VW most likely.

Reply to
Roger Brown

Try The Parts Place in Auburn Hills, MI

Reply to