OT: Shaun White's Snowboarding - Nintendo Wii

As we got a Wii fit already for xmas, I tried to get a cheap copy from Woolies before Xmas ready for the big unwrapping, but they sold out days before we got there.

Reply to
Elder

It's good then?

Reply to
Abo

It's superb.

The only thing I can fault is that, if you jump on the Wii Fit board, it stops the game until you click 'ok' to a warning not to jump.

But it's still a great game.

I was aching and sweating after an hour of play.

Reply to
SteveH

Might have to give it a punt then, DHL tracking says my Wii Fit was dispatched to my local DHL depot this afternoon so if the couriers can be arsed I might get it tomorrow...

Reply to
Abo

Heh the Wii Fit arrived this morning but I'm too busy to try it out at the moment. Maybe this evening...

Reply to
Abo

Even better is relaxing on the sofa watching the missus do the Wii Fit 'advanced step'.

'Bambi on ice'....

Reply to
SteveH

:D I'll bear that in mind

Reply to
Abo

Alison loves the advanced step, and did amazingly well considering she hasn't had a step lesson in her life.

Reply to
Elder