[OT] Strange German Energy Drink

Can't see it selling here, but it might take off in Zimbabwe if they get Mugabe to endorse it.

Reply to
Elder

They've got nothing on this stuff:

Much like redbull, and was consumed in great quantity in Cz.

Reply to
Doki

Erectus? I've two kids and another on the way, it's probably the last thing I need to be drinking...

Reply to
Abo

ouch!

Try getting this through airport security though

Tim S Kemp

Amateurs - this one was so hardcore it was banned in the US.

DanB

I know someone who lived in Russia for a while. They have a red bull equivalent, but it comes in 500ml cans, is 8% alchohol and it's got phet in it...

Reply to
Doki

Awesome - pretty sure anything with that much booze would make me sleepy though heh. Althoug the phet might counter that...

Reply to
DanB