OT: webhosting news <blatent plug>

For next month I am offering a starter package for new users.

This will consist of 100mb space and a free domain .com/.net only

I think this is a perfect package for people who want to make the step into making a website, and will coincide with the launch of my new website, the new site will allow all customers to view invoices buy domains submit support tickets and upgrade accounts instantly.

So if you have never had webspace before and have some spare dosh, think about it...

The price for all this is £10 per year payable in advance, this will get you

100mb space, free domain, fantasico and cpanel xp 2004 control panels.

Click the product menu, then choose the special offer package, it will then take you on to a check domain screen, fill out the details etc.

Thanks all

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny