[OT] What you are - bored...

Go to Google and enter your first name, followed by is, in quotes

e.g. I entered "Neal Is"

and it came up with (amongst others):

...BTCC Champion ...Superfly ...a strange artist ...unhappy with his balls (!!!!!) ...the author of four books ...brilliant or a lunatic

Yeah, we're bored at work...

Reply to
Abo

I did it with my surname tacked on....

I've recently moved to Bahrain, where I work for the US military, whilst being a world-class basket ball player who's also a director of a logging company, a multi-national drugs conglomerate. In my spare time I'm a director of Swansea City FC.

Reply to
SteveH