(ot) Yanks

If brainwashing were illegal and didn't take place, you wouldn't have your pointless hatred for diesel.

Reply to
DervMan

Because yanks are backwards people who are so fat they cant' keep up with real English. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Well I looked at buying a car last month only to find it was too thin for me.

(Yes IT was at fault, I'm not too fat for it.)

Reply to
Depresion

We have plenty of tubs over here as well...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Sorry but its logic based and I dont hate them, but they are best used in the right place...

Reply to
Burgerman

Only with the help of NASA.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Not spent much time in the states then ? I feel positively svelt when I've been over there :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Does the cost to change, though, really make a sizable difference to what you'd save on fuel?

How old is your S60, and other than fuel costs, what's the incentive to change?

Reply to
Douglas Hall

Dunno - but if there isn't, what does it tell you about them?

I would have thought perhaps taoism or some of the buddhism variants seem rather chilled about not influencing others.

Reply to
Douglas Hall

Shinto, Japans national religion. It's on of the few eastern religions that are odd in that it's possible to be both Shinto and another religion say Buddhist. I don't see too many people who are both Christian and Muslims.

Reply to
Depresion