ruddy ebay

Just inspected the sparco steering wheel that came today... one of the buttons is broken and there are two random wires just sticking out!

I'm not a happy bunny... and I hope I don't have to go down the whole gimping route of claming for an "item significantly different than described" via paypal...

Although the arrival of the bush kit all present and correct did cheer me up :)

Reply to
REMUS

Shame as well because it 'felt' as though it would be a good steering wheel :(

REMUS

I got a great wheel (looks and feel) from here

Comfortably Numb

Bloody good prices i'll give them that! Shipping is a bit of a rip off though...

Reply to
REMUS

Wow, his speaker prices aren't bad are they.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Good service too. Four days from ordering to delivery for my wheel.

Reply to
Comfortably Numb

Any problems with customs? I notice he is Australia based?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I didn't have any problems with customs. The actual item came shipped from Singapore, don't know if that made any difference.

Reply to
Comfortably Numb

Nah, you still should have got busted ;)

I know a few like that. there is a Jap parts guy in Kuala Lumpa that I would happily buy from again.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2