OT: Yay I can post again!

Out here I've been working onsite at Ericsson. I was put in a little office with no internet access and I don't have internet access in my apartment either. I was going crazy!

Anyway, managed to get internet access in the office, but Ericsson have a beast of a firewall so no POP or NNTP access, and any websites that Ericsson deem "inappropriate" are inaccessible...

Managed to sign up to Google Groups but had to set up a new email address as it has to be a spamtrap because Google insists on you providing a valid one :(

Reply to
fishman