Shiny :)

It's here and it Just Works(tm) =:)

Pottering about it sounds like this " " inside.

Nailed it's a leeeeeeetle different :)

Alistair J Murray

I think you should drive it to Aberdeen and let me take it for a spin.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I like the *first* part of that plan ;)

A93 Huntly -> Banff and back sounds like a better second part =8)

Alistair J Murray

Only just? What's wrong with it, misfire? ;)

Reply to
fishman

Swap for an 01 Volvo S60 2.0T?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Wotcha bought?

Reply to
Doki

Nice little blast from Aberdeen - out on the south Deeside road, across the Slug to Stonehaven, then full belt when joining the main road up the hill, then back to sanity.

Thing is that when I first visit I get so breath taken by the scenery that I tend to drive gently to take it in. After a few days enjoy the driving on its own.

What there is are often mad bastards, though. And I normally drive in London.:-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

...and all the tea in China?

No. :)

Alistair J Murray
[...]

This:

:)

Alistair J Murray

All the coffee in Brazil?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp
[...]

As well as the tea?

...and the Volvo?

No.

:)

Alistair J Murray

All the coke in colombia?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The Pepsi in Peru?

Alistair J Murray

Oil in Iraq?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

snip

I think you'll find that's Coke ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy
[...stuff to swap...]

Just put it in the tank... :)

Alistair J Murray

D'ya think we took enough tanks to Iraq?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

git.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar
[...]

I think you'll find that's Flash Git actually :)

Alistair J Murray