Paging Dervman

This should be of interest to you:

jackhackettuk

Enjoy boys ;-)

Reply to
Iridium

Sshhh... you're scaring away the fishes.

Reply to
jackhackettuk

hey i'm a member there too, ever since i got my 2.4d midi :)

Reply to
Rob

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the sad loss of

which sadly passed away after a short terminal illness".

Reply to
jackhackettuk

My old man had the high roof line one of those. Over here they were called the Holden Shuttle. I remember he used to tow massive trailers with it and burn the clutch out on a regular basis.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I'm not sure what the point is you're making, but, hahahaha.

Reply to
DervMan