Paging PeteM

(I think my last post didn't (damn NTL) so here goes again. Apollogies otherwise.)

Aye, I know it, the road that the old Skoda dealership was on? A mate of mine used to live just off it. I'm over near the Cantilever bridge.

Innit just.

Cheers.

Reply to
conkersack

(third time lucky with this post)

Yeah, I know where you mean, near the old burnells garage? A mate of mine used to live just near there. I'm over near the cantilever bridge.

Innit just. Except when Latchford swing bridge jams open and all the cars in the world roll past my house. Dang.

Cherrs.

Reply to
conkersack

Yep, that road. the other side of the railway bridge though near the car wash/garage, and the new kebab/pizza/fish and chip shop that has opened.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

LOL, a little bit extra in each post. BTW, all three made it through.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yeah, typical that. Cheers though.

Reply to