Typical..

Came into work this morning, and someone has whacked the Audi, same as what happened last time when a women hit the bumper and drove off, this time it was a Royal Mail delivery van, and it was in our car park...

Anyway the guy didn't stop but in fairness he prob didn't know, 2 people in our work seen him hit it, so RM came out and said "sorry etc" so I am now the proud owner of a Silver and Red Audi :)

To top it all off I am off to Greece tomorrow for 2 weeks, so looks like I will have to wait till I come back, but Esure were damn good, said they could have it picked up within an hour and given courtesy car, but I said wait till next month.

On a side note I drove from WSM to Blackpool last night and back again in

5hrs 20mins, good going I thought and it cost me £40 of Optimax, Petrol on the M6 was fooking 96p a litre :((
Reply to
Ronny

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Ronny decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Unlucky, man.

How cool's that?

96p???

I get a bit uppity if I pay more than 34p..

Reply to
Pete M

To be fair, he did say 'Optimax' ;)

Round here, unleaded is 85.9, its 81.9 Leeds so i always make sure to fill up there at the mo :) Dunno how much Optimax is...

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Unleaded round 'ere seems to go from 79.9 to 83.9, Optimax can be had for

83.9 in the garage I frequent.

LPG, however, is almost making me into a tightwad of Dervy proportions. I've actually found myself not filling up at stations where it's 35p a litre.

Reply to
Pete M

When i drive past Shell at Staxton i shall look and see how much i would have to pay :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Royal Mail admitted all liability, and the car is going in the day I get back, I hope they re-spray the whole bumper as I don't want no mismatch in colours, anyone know what happens in this case?

That's the front passenger side, do they piss about filling bumpers nowadays? or do they just buy a whole new bumper cover and re-spray it?

Reply to
Ronny

:-(

RIP biker guy.

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Cheers man. I'm off to a mountain top tonight, to a stone circle in the middle of Wales to celebrate the solstice, and have a big fat schplinger of the finest green in the memory of the geezer.

Reply to
Pete M

Sorry to hear it mate.

Fraser