Paging RichardK

You've got a Sera for sale?

Well, have a look here:

Considerably more interesting than a Sera.... YKIMS.

Reply to
SteveH

Sera has gone, Supra has gone - black Sera is now properly sorted and isn't for sale.

Subaru is still here. Scorpio is for sale as gf enjoyed driving the Silver Sera to the new owner so much that she wants one herself.

Current thinking is for an X1/9 in February. A GOOD one. As in "I don't care what it costs, it's got to be as good as my 4 year old, FSH Gran Finale"

Ideally, a blue GF, like my first one.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Not blue, but this one looks acceptabley cheap.

NeedforSwede2

There's one matching what you want in this month's AutoItalia.

Only 28k miles from new, ISTR, but.... £4500.

HFM?!

Reply to
SteveH