Paging RichardK......

-- "For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

WTF is that logo on the bonnet??

Reply to
Tom Robinson

It's an advert for the company that did the LPG conversion.

Reply to
SteveH

I love the Sera's looks, but, no certificate for the LPG installation and why bother on something like this, other than, because you could?*

Hmm. Sera DI-D conversion...

*Okay being tight of course I understand!
Reply to
DervMan

I used to get 32.9p/litre, but the cheapest I can get now is 42.9, so it's getting less and less worth it. Seems to be going up much faster than petrol (although that's about to shoot up a bit more as well).

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Mmmm, nice. They must have got some sort of discount, if they agreed to keep the advert on there. Can't imagine it's actually for sale by the LPG conversion company, otherwise it would have its cert.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

It will go up in %age terms faster than petrol because a lower proportion of its price is tax. If the base price of fuel goes up 10p, petrol will go from

95p to 105p, a 10.5% rise, LPG from 43p to 53p, at 23% rise.
Reply to
Tim S Kemp