Paging Sleeker

Here you go... everything you want.

Unusual, tidy handling, rag-top. Well within budget, too.

SteveH

It was nice. But much as I love them, I don't think I could own one as a=20 main/only car doing motorway everyday.

It would need to be a weekend fun car. Too much road salt round here.=20 Rust proofing goes as far as a moisture trapping layer of wax underseal=20 applied somewhere between 1984 and 1989 (yes the car is an 1989, but=20 another club member has an early 70's S110R, it was built, and then=20 placed to the back of the storage shed. When they stopped production,=20 they gradually got to the back of the shed, and reached his, and it was=20 shipped to the UK. It was registered, as an early 80's new car. He was=20 able, once he had spent =A38k restoring it, and with the correct paper=20 work translated able to re-register it on age related plate related to=20 it's manufacture date, not import date.).

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar