I'm a class traitor

A mate needs to sell his car and wants cheaper wheels. Has offered me his A4 for the Skud plus a little cash.

I think I'll probably do it.

Where will it all end.... I'll be buying the telegraph next.

It's pretty much like this one except for the numbers and letters on the reg plate.

That's not a bad swap for a car which I got free plus a couple of hundred quid.

I never said it was exciting....

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

You'll be getting a lease car next and writing huge long posts explaining why it's a sound financial idea ;-p

Reply to
DanB

Nobody could be that stupid, could they?????

Reply to
Pete M

*cough*
Reply to
DervMan

Apparently it happens. No idea why, not even *I've* done that before!

Reply to
DanB

EFA.

;-)