Picture of Xj220

Hey,

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells pictures or posters of cars?, im after a pic of the jag xj220.

Thanks

Reply to
Nick

Do a google image search

Dave

Reply to
Rebelrouser

have done that but i aint got a good enough printer to print out the pics do i was idealy going to buy one and frame it.

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Is this pic any good for you?

If so, let me know what size you want and I'll let you know how much it'll cost ya ;)

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

the 220 was so fuggin ugly...

Reply to
Theo

I dunno, I always liked it. I thought it had a kinda madness about it, I guess coming from its sheer extravagance rather than its looks though. Still, it's one hell of a car when you see it in the flesh.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Seconded. I think they're great.

After the Koenigsegg, the XJ220 would be my choice of supercar.

Reply to
Nom

i thought it was nice UNTIL I saw it in the flesh.

Reply to
Theo

what the new R version?

Reply to
Theo

I saw one at the weekend actually... albeit in the Haynes Car Museum. Really gorgeous car.. but the first thing that popped into my head on seeing it was "damn, change those bloody wheels!"

Reply to
Simon Burrows

Its ok but i would prefer a side on or front and side view, its also a bit dark. Thanks for your help anyway, much appreciated.

Nick

Reply to
Nick

i seen that one, I thought it was tacky looking, spent my time dribblin over the viper instead.

Reply to
Theo

And to be fair, the Model-T Hot Rod Custom in there is more impressive than both :)

Good little museum actually. Had about 10 of us down there ragging our cars around the little track out the back :D

Reply to
Simon Burrows

the rod was very tasty I must say ( :O sounds a bit dodgy )

Reply to
Theo

No worries, I think I have a side-on photo somewhere as well, but I'll have to do some digging around through my negatives.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

They're nice, until you look in the engine bay, where you find a tiny little V6 in place of the massive V12 it was designed for.

Reply to
SteveH

It's CCR isn't it ?

Yep. But clearly I wouldn't say no to a "normal" one either !

Reply to
Nom

It hardly struggles for performance though :)

Reply to
Nom