Pimp my ride.

Caught the tail end of the prog this evening. Wasn't impressed with what they'd done with a '59 Anglia. A right mess IMO, but wondered how long they took to do all that work, and the sort of cost involved. Several thousand pounds I would imagine. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

A guy at Uni had an Anglia, with a 2 litre Pinto in it...

Reply to
Abo

They do a shit job. The Capri they did was on Ebay. Looked nice on the outside but pop the bonnet and it looked like they'd not even cleaned it. Missing radiator cowl, headlamp access covers, water rust stains everywhere...

Reply to
Conor

Restored to how it came out the factory then? ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Sounds typical of these people. Theyy do all the glam and glitza but you wonder why they never show you the engine!

Reply to
James

Seems like they fit some very expensive accessories though. I'm thinking mainly of the audio, DVD equipment and cameras etc. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G