Ping: Doki

Hear you were there at the weekend, but I was busy with my lad so I mised you. Was that you in 'The German Job' t-shirt on sunday taking photos of the UK Trucks racing?

Reply to
Abo

Nope. I was wearing a brown Plain Lazy t-shirt on friday, and then a red quiksilver one all weekend (mmm, smelly). The best racing was the pickups and the SCSA stocks. They ought to get some indys going round there. The full oval stuff is much more watchable than the short oval they had on a lot of the time. Was the drifting not on or did I miss it?

Reply to
Doki

Stinky man! :P Sorry I missed you, we took both kids this weekend so I had my hands full...

Pete's bought a SCSA stock car to run in October, so he'll be racing his truck as usual and then jumping straight into that beast. He's never driven one before so it should make for an 'interesting' bit of 175mph action lol

No drifting :( The Supra did do some demo laps but apparently the guy who owns it got an offer he couldn't refuse and sold it on the Saturday.

Did you see the unofficial Holden Ute burnouts on Saturday evening? :)

Reply to
Abo

Nevermind.

Aye. I was surprised by how OK poulters car looked after his crash.

I saw the ute. I was in bed by the time it was trundling about...

Reply to
Doki