Anyone else spotted this on eBay....(LR Testbook)

Wonder how he got hold of it, especially as he says he doesn't know much about it (do we believe that?)

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

It does sound just a 'little' bit suspect! However, he does have a lot of previous sales and very positive feedback.

But, because I'm not interested in Mr Plod turning up on the front door step, I won't be bidding!

McBad

I loved the "small print" at the bottom of the listing.

DaveP

Reply to
Dave P