Ping: Iridium

Need some help with a little car....

My step brother's Protech Engima XS nitro car has been set under my desk for months - I'm suppose to be fixing it for him!! He got it off ebay as a none runner and gave it to me to sort out. After much fiddling I've had the engine running, but now the pull start bearing seems to be knackered. I've found one place that sells them, along with a few other bits I need (Phills Models), but I'm in need of some other stuff to sort the steering out (some of the linkage is missing).

Just been doing a bit of Googling and your website comes up as you've got (had?) a Protech Phaser. Don't suppose you can recommend any places that sell spare parts for Protech cars?

Ta

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I don't have the phaser anymore - but I beleive I used to get bits from G M Models

- but it seems to be dead) and also I seem to have this in my favorites -
Most of the Protech's were also badged and sold as a load of other things - check out
- and see which of those it matches (probably one of the Ultra's at a guess - or the Ravager maybe) then look on eBay USA and you'll be able to get parts for literally, £0.01. Seriously. HTH :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Excellent, thanks mate :)

Reply to