Ping:JackH

Riteo, SWMBO has been sold on the idea of a 216gti Vtec :)

where are you exactly?

nearest airport and how far away from it are you m8???

Ta

Reply to
Rob

Heh.

They're all 'not another bloody car, ffs', when I mention I'm getting something else to my missus.

Canterbury, Kent = 1.5 hours from Central London on a reasonably fast train.

Hummm... Luton or Gatwick I suppose - both link reasonably quickly to Central London via Thameslink trains - you can normally get trains down to here from London Bridge, and Thameslink trains pass through there.

Had this been last year before it went bust, you would have been able to fly into Manston, which is only 15 miles from here. :(

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH