I know you love the dreaded Alfa 33,

I know you like convertibles

I think you want this

Pete M

£6k for it, and it's not even finished.

Think I'll give it a miss.

Reply to
SteveH

thats a joke. comes with no wiring loom at all??

I cant imagine they are easy to find either?

Or does it share a wiring loom with a more common car?

Mason

Reply to
Mason

"Mason" wrote

Just connect everything to the battery and nothing to earth and you will have standard Alfa electrics.

Reply to
fishman

Heh, True I suppose. it will run as per factory spec if you just attack it with some wire and hope for the best.

Reply to
Mason

If it runs it won't be factory spec. The main problem with the electrics in Alfas is the earth rusts away around the connections.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston