Paging Steve H

Saw this and thought of you :-P

Pete M

I prefer the other one on their site:

SteveH

Pfff, the 206 they have is better :)

Reply to
DanTXD

No it's not. It's not RWD for a start, which is the only proper place to have the driven wheels on a race car. The 75 is also a fraction of the price.

Reply to
SteveH

I'm good enough not to need RWD :) And the 75 is cheaper because its more of a Lodos, whereas the 206 is a Toshiba ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

Pah, kids these days get a 'warm' FWD hatch and think they're Nigel Mansell....... come back when you've driven a proper RWD car.

Reply to
SteveH

What about the car in the background of the pics of the Alfa 33 they have for sale. It's Red, it's mid engined, and it's not a Ferrari - although the engine might be.......

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

No :) Do you mean driven a lot or driven once in anger? I drove a 530 for about 10 miles in the wet once and we thought it was funny to turn the TC off :D I didn't crash, but i did have a 'moment' on a roundabout :)

Plus, 75 wouldn't fit in right in a hot hatch series.

Reply to
DanTXD

You couldn't afford it ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Who'd make you look like a nun.

Reply to
SteveH

Driving ability? "Nun"

Reply to
Pete M

Hey - like I need 'you' to tell me that........ ;-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Didn't you watch Top gear best of last night, Nun's rock ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

God-damn that's ugly !

Reply to