hmmm i wants :)

can't polish a turd mate, hate it!

Reply to
Vamp

What? Stop being stupid

Reply to
Chet

Vamp, keep digging. I take it, that if it aint Jap you just make things up ? My Zetec-E has done almost twice the 60k you mention and it's "silent" ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Must admit - I'd have similar envy if I saw a car as mediocre as a Fiesta/Fusion that would hump my "sports car".

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

You mind me asking what personal experience you have with the Ford marque then Vamp ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Looks like we have a joint contender for the most s**te filled post of the year.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

It's just youthfull exuberance and a total lack of any kind of experience, he's owned a Cavalier and 2xMR2's. Not exactly the best basis to spout uninformed opinion as fact....

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

parents had an orion = crap, friend at work had a escort cossie = always breaking and it was standard! my parents used to have a cortina estate V6 which from what i can remember was a blinding car but then the engine was german if i remember right. i don't mind early fords as they were good, latest fords suck! Mondeos are cack, hate the zetec engines, i know 3 people with mondeos all different ages and 2 out the 3 make an annoying tick on idle and ford can't seem to get rid of the noise for longer than a week.

latest fords are tacky crap! they coulda done something cool by making the Focus RS 4WD or RWD but no they made it gay and dull and FWD!

vauxhall's suck as well, except the omega drives ok-ish just looks so dull.

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah < 1.6 Escorts and Orions are s**te = granted (even though I own a 1998 'Cort), although the Zetec engined were very reliable.

Perhaps you should get them to check the oil level.

Focus RS = gay, dull?? Does not compete. Car sticks to the road like s**te to a blanket and finds it quite easy to see off a Type R.

Correct. Omega and Carlton were decent motors, but then it's not the big pussy cat badge you're trying to slate here ;-)

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Yeah < 1.6 Escorts and Orions are s**te = granted (even though I own a 1998 'Cort), although the Zetec engined were very reliable.

Perhaps you should get them to check the oil level.

Focus RS = gay, dull?? Does not compute. Car sticks to the road like s**te to a blanket and finds it quite easy to see off a Type R.

Correct. Omega and Carlton were decent motors, but then it's not the big pussy cat badge you're trying to slate here ;-)

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Oi

Reply to
Ronny

What! I've not heard of a Zetec engine that's let someone down yet! ... especially not me :-)

To be honest...they are pretty decent lumps! Most of my family have owned at least one car with a Zetec engine, not one have had any problems whatsoever.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

perhaps you should read his post, or are you suggesting Ford havent checked the oil level, or you know that zetec enging drink oil?

Reply to
billybob

Nope, but I believe this

this
Is :)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

i want the one further down on fensport, the Fensport Altezza supercharger hehe seen the celica on there? you better get modding and catch up mate :)

Reply to
Vamp

I don't have a hope in hell of catching up with any of the fensport cars, either on the road, or in the mod shop. Life is not Need for Speed Underground 2 :)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

sadly :(

Reply to
Vamp

there isnt much turd left really, I mean I am correct in assuming its rwd?

Reply to
Theo