Re: A pox on...

If they're going to steal the keys, no car is secure.

Thought we were talking joyriders here? Stealing a new car to break it up for spares is rather high end criminals, surely?

You can only take reasonable precautions. You could stop going to pubs where you know there are pickpockets, for example. ;-)

Probably a 7 Series. That's why they go wrong so much - they try out the new bits and when they're fixed they filter down to the others.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I'd mentioned joyriders in the case of the requirement for a Thatcham Immobiliser on an old car; however, your new car being broken up isn't just for high end criminals - the high end criminals tend to employ the low end ones to get the gear, so to speak ;)

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Well, that'll save us having to killfile you then.

Reply to
Scott M

"Richard Kilpatrick" wrote ;

Wanna go tell the people living in Sheffield that? The ones who need to drive through 'The Manor'.

Steven.

Reply to
Steven

I didn't say they took Wildcats, I said they took kittens. DOMESTIC KITTENS.

And it's mettle, you uneducated moron.

Want me to email you a picture of a wild rabbit my domestic cat caught? And she's not big cat, either.

Finally - you really are a bit thick, aren't you. Referring to you wanting a Corvette was a continuation of the implication that you are hung like a Dormouse (not proportionally), and think that bragging about killing small animals is a good way of compensating.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

"Richard Kilpatrick" wrote ;

I Wrote:

You Wrote: Wildcats are themselves a breed, and rare, and as for the Owl, Eagle Owls are the largest threat, but a barn Owl can catch a small kitten.

Now we WERE talking about WILDCATS and at no point do you mention DOMESTIC.

Not really, proves very little unless you actually filmed the hunt/chase.

Nice theory, ask your wife how I'm 'hung'!

Steven.

Reply to
Steven