Re: 'Cherished' Plates.....

> FEK is cool. I'd definately have that!

> > I had a Mini a few years ago with 'FEC' as part of the reg :) >

When my mother buys a new car she orders reg numbers she "will be able to remember" easily.

She had a 206 GTi with t*** BRA Polo 1.4 auto thing - Y*** XRA MGF - P*** HIM

etc etc etc

she is an odd woman.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

One of the FTO guys had A4 FEK on his FTO. the 4 was done in different style so it looked like AH FEK

Reply to
GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo

"GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo" wrote

As in "ah fek my car looks great but it's not fast and it's front wheel drive" - this is what I'd be thinking if I had an FTO. Cash permitting, I'd be really tempted to try and transplant an Evo engine and transmission into one for looks and pace.

Alternatively, twin turbo the V6 and install Evo transmission.

Reply to
fishman