The Superturbo is running hehehe :)

Made a little vid of it running a bit better now.

I didnt rev it very high as I was slipping the clutch without going anywhere to put a bit of load on the car, however check it out :) Its quite cool.

Ive also started spraying the bonnet in silver. I have to say getting a decent finish is hard work. Its too cold to be spraying really, so Im going to have another go and hopefully the silver metalic pigment will all stay in the same place when I apply the laquer!!

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Try spraying some where a bit warmer like the living room of kitchen. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

You know I'm really beginning to fancy one of them.

Reply to
Depresion

LOL I dont think so :) I'm going to set up some more lighting its in the garage, That should do the trick. Also happens that im told silver is the hardest colour to spray. Hmm more practice needed i think :)

Reply to
Ed

It will be upfor sale at the end of the year. Wont be that cheap though, mucho rare :)

Reply to
Ed

Now how cool is that, it has a funky green light that flicks on or off with the supercharger (or something).

I recall a long trip in a colleague's Toyota Carina E with the lean burn 1.8 engine and an "econ" light. I think I managed to get the light to go out for almost thirty seconds over a near two hundred mile trip. He, on the other hand, had it illuminated for about that on the way back... :)

Reply to
DervMan

Yep thats exactly what that is :)

Reply to
Ed

Looking good, sounding better. Now the new thermostat is in, I really must get them gauges hooked up.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar