sleeper.

Would be curious to know the full spec.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Looking like that, it's hardly a sleeper, is it.

Reply to
JackH

Yes.

How many AX GT's do you see with alloys?? (tint the window and you would not see seats etc)

How many of them are actually_fast_?

it's a sleeper.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Sleeper? Ummm...

Nice apart from the bonnet tho

Reply to
Chet

bonnet scoop would have to go.

i'd CF it :o)

pity this is for sale now rather than in a few months. would make a nice toy :o)

Reply to
Mason

Erm, they all have alloys.

Stick it on shit looking steels, and maybe you'd have a point - stick better alloys on than standard, and you're advertising the fact you've thrown money at it.

They're all pretty quick - 8.5 to 60 is quick enough, considering no injection etc.

No it isn't.

A sleeper is something like that Daewoo I bought the other day - crap looking car, with steels, that gives no real clue away about what is under the bonnet - out of the box, the 600Ti is probably as good an example as any, of a factory sleeper.

Reply to
JackH

I was gonna say that, not really a sleeper, but i like it except the bonnet :) I was also gonna say, a CF one would look sweet, but i didn't wanna upset Chet...

Reply to
DanTXD

If its the carb model leave it well alone! They're bad enough on their own, but with nitrous as well you're asking for trouble. If its the GTi model then it would make a pretty nice car, but i guess it isnt. Plus i cant see a roll cage, so it cant have been raced in any serious fashion which makes me question the credibility of it all!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

My vote factory-sleeper vote goes to the shitty old ~200bhp Volvo S40. The last word in bland :)

Reply to
Nom