Re: easy...easy....whoops

> > > One car I would like - brings a tear to your eye looking through these > > pictures... ;-) > > It's only a car FFS

i cant help thinking about the people who were in some of these wrecks, esp if you click bad wrecks at top left.

Reply to
Theo

snip

I can't believe I'm feeding a troll.

Reply to
Jamesy

Paid the deposit anyway (only a toy bike - RS125). ;-)

At least "proper bikes" used nod at you on it.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Gives me (and you) something to do :)

Reply to
Nom

Fair enough :)

Yes. Specifically this bit : "Trolling aims to elicit an emotional reaction from those with a hair-trigger on the reply key" ;)

Although "A really subtle troll makes some people lose their minds" is good too.

Reply to
Nom