Re: ere Chet mate?

Vamp wrote:

> > my pic is wrong!!!
don't> > look much like my MR2 more like my old Cav :)> > > > sort it out mate ;) > >
> Already was sorted :-P

Whilst you're at it, fancy adding this one to my entries:

Cheers,

Reply to
SteveH

Is that MR2 gold, or is it just my monitor?

Reply to
Doki

it's what toyota gay'ly called 'light baige' although it's more a champagne colour :-D

Reply to
Vamp

'Kin 'ell. At least it's not the worst car imaginable, a Gold Mk1 Mondeo :P.

Reply to
Doki

Is this scrap heap challenge?

Reply to
Steve

Is this humour?

-- Chet

Chet

is this the place where I can send pics of my car then?

Reply to
dojj