Re: Friends, Northerners, Scotsmen, Scousers, help me out here!

Did I ever mention that I'm both dyslexic and dysgraphic? Someone once suggested dyspraxic, too, but I think really I can be summed up as dysfunctional.

FWIW dyslexia doesn't really exist; it's just a way of categorising people on a scale of abilities. In the past, I'd have just been crap at writing. It's like all these 'autistic' kids that seem to be showing up everywhere. ;)

Richard (I can type just fine, and at insane speed, but I can't fill out a supermarket advert card legibly or accurately. I was eventually allowed a typewriter for exams, but not until I'd failed most things and been booted out of school!).

Reply to
RichardK

If you can type just fine it's probably more dysgraphia than dyspraxia and dyslexia. I don't get why some things that should be simple to most people seem so hard to me but other things that stump others I have no problems with (wiring seems to cause a lot of trouble for a lot of my class mates for example)

Reply to
Depresion

AstraVanMan writed:

Astra, that's 'cos you've got a Van, Man :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone