Re-Gassing A/C

How ?

SWMBO has a year 2000 1.4 Seat Ibiza which does not do the whole A/C thing any more. The icy blast has been replaced by a tepid waft.

Where do I find the filling point to do this mystical refil of which you all speak ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Kwik Fit do it for £40, and pressure test it and stuff. If they find a leak there is no charge.

Reply to
Iridium

Is her's the "Chill" special edition?

Try using a heat gun to remove the stickers.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You underestimate the seriousness of the situation SD.

This is the rare and sort after (sic) Ibiza .cool/s version

We were particularly taken by the psuedo DOS references / commands in that one, so she bought it

(I hadn't the heart to tell here that a true DOS filename extension would have be three letters, none of your four letter windows nonsense)

I still haven't worked out what the /s switch is for yet.

Maybe I should download a new engine in shardware and see if she notices

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Only pikies have cars that need the aircon regassed. If it doesn't have gas in already, it should be abandoned outside the nearest tower block, dole office or caravan park.

Reply to
Elder

The usual habitat for LS400s. Or whatever the cheaper import version is called.

Reply to
SteveH

You forgot to mention the fortune in welding under their bodykits and the NI reg plates they need in order to be purely Pikey.

Reply to
Pete M