Re: Hmm...

Right I have just been talking to my dad and we decided that up untill > sept

> (when hopefully I will be going to uni)> > So more than ever I would like to mod this Nexia simply to see if I can > really get a nice car out of it, I like something different but I know > that > somthing diffirent somtimes isnt worth the bother... >

Oh dear, the force is weak with this one.

Reply to
Ronny

*shoots ron in the face*, wheres your force at now "dude" ;)
Reply to
REMUS

seriously remus, it's better to leave it standard, a Nexia wasn't meant to be different of stand out belive me :)

Reply to
Vamp

Reply to
DanTXD

Leave it the hell alone. Why on earth would you want to mod a pile of shit into the sum total of another pile of shit?

Listen to the advice you're being given in here. Most of them know what they're talking about.

Reply to
Witteryfuchery

You and vamp are right... as per usual :P I will proberbly still get a sound system in there I suppose. I slowly came to the realisation today, thanks for stopping me wasteing money on tat + generally being foolish :)

I still quite like the nexia tbh, but I won't be spending any money on it that I don't have to.

Cheers

Reply to
REMUS

buy a few creature comforts inside and leave the outside standard. save more cash, get a couple of years NCB and then get something good to pimp out! :)

HTH

Reply to
Vamp

more cash, get a couple of

My damn problem is I keep coming back to Golf GTi's and Astra GTE's when I think of a good car to pimp out or an astra Mk4 >_< I tried to distract myself with bloody Pug XSi's and stuff but it really just isnt my cup of tea.

I will have about £1k to spend if you can think of anything else before I start spending it on other stuff.

Reply to
REMUS

spend it on other stuff! buy a nice LCD tv for yourself :)

Reply to
Vamp

mehhh I have a 28" tv :) might buy another bass guitar tho...

Reply to
REMUS

Not gonna happen TBH.

Reply to
Mason

mod the nexia, do it properly and show some people a thing or two

Reply to
Theo

It would be interesting to see which weigh's more, a nexia or an astra. I have a black 16v gte comming I hope. But tbh if I was going to mod a nexia it would have to be 3 door model, if I see a black one on ebay I might just do that theo, it would certainly be better than getting a golf gti and doing the 90 spec big bumper badgeless grill and deepdish combo or the gte zender splitter+jms rear skirt and m3 skirts/the gts kit route.

Thnx for an alternative veiw.

Reply to
REMUS