Re: lol didn't take them long!

Little bit of a wait for you then.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

When you get an E-Type, I want a go then.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

23 on 12 march just gone 24 next year, getting old :)
Reply to
Vamp

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Sleeker GT Phwoar decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

An e-type is on the cards, but it'll probably be a V12 2+2 to start with...

Nearly got one yesterday, but it went past our max price.. only by £500, mind.

Reply to
Pete M

our=20

Damn the boring one ;)

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

They are a pain to push when they aren't running though that sleek shape doesn't give much grip and the sharp bumpers make nice long bruises on your legs. Get a DB5 instead much nicer to push.

Reply to
Depresion