Re: lol didn't take them long!

heh.

Do they realise thye are doing the TV equivalent of responding to a troll? It's simply ammunition.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

so gay! all there so call negative points are my plus points for watching it!

so we shouldn't have car proggys at all according to them, maybe more tree hugging shit instead? bloody stupid! i bet they'll have a go at 5th gear for having a TVR! how dare they! :)

Reply to
Vamp

In news:NLudnVS6d snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I've been messing about today in the ex-5th Gear "giveaway" Porsche 911...

.. and a Jensen Interceptor...

...and a Porsche 928S

.. and an E-type V12..

best bit is, we're off to buy them tomorrow :-D

Reply to
Pete M

Ah, the rental thing is happening then ?

What else have you chosen ?

Reply to
Nom

Wrong program, she is ex "old" Top Gear.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

If I lived in London it would pay for it's self in no time. Going to buy one and drive to London every day just to get my moneys worth and do my bit for the environment by doing 330 miles a day by bus.

(I don't believe this crap, the "Think!" people have got to multimap 109 miles on the average speed 62mph and " Time for a break. Find a safe place to stop. 'THINK!' ")

Reply to
Depresion

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.newsguy.com, Nom decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Indeed it is.

Not much, only got the 911 and the Interceptor today.

Interceptor in ok, apart from needing setting up.... spitting flames out of the Heeyyyyuge Holley 4 barrel on a petrol station forecourt was a "moment" we didn't need, especially as the tanker was there re-filling the station..

7.2 V8s are a bit thirsty...

The 911, a.k.a my new company motor, :-D:-D:-D, is just ace.

Reply to
Pete M

with

Sweeeeet! Good luck with it all. Do UKRCM members get a discount? :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Carl Gibbs decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

All of 'em over 30, probably :-P

Reply to
Pete M

*perk*

And if you want owt delivering from Scotland...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

stranger things have happened...

Me having the 5th Gear 911, for one!

Reply to
Pete M

*waves*

31 last Monday.

Reply to
SteveH

. o 0 ( why's he waving his middle finger? )

Ooooh, you old bastard!

(35 in December :-( )

You only want my 911 so you can sniff the seat for traces of V B-H fluid :-P

Reply to
Pete M

'I'm sorry, I've just cum'

Reply to
SteveH

sex wee!!!

(oh no.. not again)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

souls

Bastard

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Oh, nice, that would be me then.

I could maybe pursueded to pick some of them up for a nominal fee if they were fairly local and you were busy :)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

36 *Last* december. :(
Reply to