I have returned

Ronny most helpfully pointed out that my ISP does in fact have a news server...

Reply to
doki

LOL did you not think to ask?

Who are you now with and why /end prefessional curiosity./

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Doesn't take a genius to work it out, ffs!

It's actually quite worrying that someone so stupid does vaguely technical stuff for an ISP.

Reply to
SteveH

Freedom2surf. Cheap and don't seem to break. They didn't have a news server when I signed up, but wasn't bothered because there was the german server...

Reply to
doki

He may not have been posting from home.

I don't make assumptions.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Sometimes making sensible assumptions stops people asking stupid questions.

Reply to
SteveH

Like the old saying goes:

Don't make Assumptions. It makes an ASS out of U and MPTIONS.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yeah sorry guy's I am to blame :(

Surprised you have not plugged your new website :)

Reply to
Ronny

Fair point. I'll allready guessed he was with f2s but that didn't answer the "why" part of the query.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

'They're better than Plusnet'

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

Don't feel like releasing yet more incoherent rambling on you poor bastards just yet ;).

Reply to
doki

">>> Ronny most helpfully pointed out that my ISP does in fact have a news

Why not?

We have to listen to SteveH's constant bollocks.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Dummy firmly spat out then?

Reply to
doki

Not at all :o)

I for one would rather here about new websites than random crap from steve.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Reply to
SteveH

fx? does passing shit make a noise?

Reply to
Vamp

Next time I fly past an MR2 on my bike, I'll let you know...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

in news:K8W6e.27113$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net, "AstraVanMan" slurred :

Lol. You're a pillock :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Er... No we don't...

Reply to
Questions

I think Toaster Pr0n is the way forward though :))

Reply to
Ronny