Re: Now that's what I call modified part 48

> A 48 cylinder motorbike for all those who can't be bothered clicking. That's > 48 cylinder. > Forty Eight - two less than Fifty. > >

blimey....... mind you have you seen the Dodge Tomahawk, thats even more impressive.

Reply to
Theo

If you have to ask I s'pose :-)

Reply to
John Fitzgerald

Eh ???

Reply to
26ReD

If you have to ask youl never understand

Reply to
Chris Ward

V10-0

V10-0

V10-0

V10-0

Reply to
Theo

"he oversees the building of shopping precincts etc"

That explains a lot I bet it's his responsibility to place those fast coffee shops (like starbucks, or Nero).

I wonder how much power that puts out?

Reply to
Depresion

ROFL :)