Re: oh bollocks! my nice xmas surprise

At least you live at home

Don't we all live at home? I'd go so far as to say that's what makes it home. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

"Depresion" wrote

Hahaha!! Well Vamp knew what I meant, for all those pedants out there, I meant "with your parent(s) and/or guardian(s)"

Reply to
fishman

Sucks ;( out of curiosity what was your (now previous) job?

Reply to
REMUS

Trainee project manager at a language translation place with some accounts work...

Reply to
Vamp

Crike. Why do I only ever seem to see shit jobs when I have a look around?

Reply to
Doki